1) Fruits that I don't usually buy for myself:
2) Big haversack for school to throw in my Malay dictionary, files, water bottle, tissue packets, a snack, notes, swimming costume and towel (oh wait, I just bought that for myself last weekend)
3) A manicure voucher (I just want someone to help me clear my cuticles.. I don't know how to do it myself. Don't quite need the full colour and polishing package)
4) Movie vouchers (that's one thing I surely won't throw away :)
5) Scotts Toilet Rolls (the kind with the flower embossments on them) - Currently I use whatever my Dad steals from hotels, ships and planes. I love tissues that treat skin like the most delicate thing in the world.. even if it's the skin on my ass..
6) A non-fabric wrist support pad for my (computer) mouse (the one I bought in China is leaking water, but plugged temporarily by bluetack)
7) Bluetack that isn't blue (I am a sucker for colours)
8) T-shirts that I can go braless in when I am bumming in my hostel room..
9) Shorts (I only have FBTs now)
10) An eyeliner - I don't quite see the need for one yet, but I had a bit of fun with it during production and I won't mind a new toy
11) A set of neat ring binder files to file the coming-of-age important documents that come my way (e.g. insurance statements, bank statements, CPF statements, university documents, certificates, letters to and from important possibly-life-changing organisations, letters from special people etc.)