Friday, August 01, 2003

God does not exist, He told me so Himself.

I have not had much thoughts of late -- not of the "I-need-to-put-this-down-in-virtual-history" nature.
School has been more than a handful. I've never actually prayed about my studies before until this year. Ok, mundane details of everyday life.
You want to read something juicy right? Sorry, not much for you this time round.

K made us all of us write eulogies for ourselves -- what we think would be said about us should we die next week -- and eulogies for another classmate. Then she put the two together and returned them to each of us.

Arghh... I don't feel like writing anymore. This is so mundane. I just feel obliged to write, I haven't touched this b1og for some time. I feel accountable to my b1og readers, who are rare and few between (or something along that phrase).

No comments: