Monday, May 17, 2004

Liberation From The Bra

The weather has been quite erratic the past couple of weeks, with mad sunshine accompanied with saturated humidity on one day, and huge rainstorms the next. I don't mind the storms, but the heat makes travelling and teaching unbearable.

I've resorted to shamelessly travelling around Tampines and going for tuition without a bra. Of course, I wear a dark-coloured opaque T-shirt to avoid visual indecency. Ly, being a guy and being the kind of person he is in addition to being who he is to me, protests my recent act of desperation brought about by the heat.

This is possibly a contentious blog entry, but anyhow, since I am already halfway through it, I might as well finish up what I have to say. (In terms of logic, this doesn't make perfect sound sense; in fact, it has no sense at all despite being masked in a logic-phrase sentence.)

To finish what I have to say, this is yet another perk of being flat-chested.

No comments: