Monday, February 20, 2006

More photos..

The ensemble girls. Look at the black band round Lishi's (in cobalt blue) thigh. That's the mic receiver (I don't know the exact technical jargon for it). While mine was strapped around my waist, the ensemble girls decided to put theirs around their thighs. I thought it looked like a great alternative to the garters that we couldn't afford to buy.


This is Sebestian, who plays Jing, my love interest. He apparently wasn't too keen on posing with me. Nevertheless, this is the only image I have of him, besides the ubiquitous posters. This was taken on the first night. Our hair wasn't done in the most flattering way. I looked like a drowned sotong with my thin hair plastered down my egg-shaped head.

A slightly better shot. This was my hairdo for the 2nd night. Next to me is Elvin, who plays the comedic pimp and close friend to my character, En.



"Memories of A Red Autumn" Memorabilia: 2 publicity posters, the programme, a sweet letter from my sister with a hand-made badge "Wei the Star", a card and chocolates from Grace, another sweetie levelmate, and her boyfriend, flowers in the background..

No comments: