Sunday, September 19, 2004

Shanghai - The Homestay (Graphic Descriptions)


While in Shanghai, our family of 4 put up at Lauretta's (Mum's taitai expatriate friend) place -- a luxurious villa. Look at the garden! It's my dream to have soft unblemished carpet grass within my convenient reach...


The sexy man of the house (you'll see him later) bought this place and designed it. Check out the designer staircase. It was the centrepiece of the first level, in my opinion.


The shower area (guest room only). I didn't manage to get a picture of the master room toilet's jacuzzi shower.

Matching vanity top.. all designer stuff eh?

Another vanity top.. I felt like I was living in a hotel.


Their hall. In the first hour we were at her villa, Taitai Laurette was discussing the itinerary she had planned out for us.

The man of the house prepared dinner of chicken rice and chilli crab. My sis and I were swooning over this manly man who can cook.

No comments: