Friday, July 01, 2005

An Assortment of Photos From Long Ago

See what I got from the Great Singapore Sale! 5 tubs of Body Butter in assorted flavours for my year's supply till the next Great Singapore Sale. I love Body Butter. I have not found anything better than it so far. Yes, it's sticky and all, but it lasts for about 2 days each time I apply it. Originally $24.90, I manage to buy each at only $10.90. On top of that, I even got a $10 Body Shop cash voucher, no strings attached. I've been really waiting for my favourite product to go on sale since last year. Hee... Now you see the shopping girl in me.

Can you remember my Bu Dao Ong clock? I smashed it to smitherins by accident one day. =( Anyway, there's something interesting in the background of this photo too -- my Old Chang Kee currypuff! I absolutely love these... When I am out at Bugis or Tampines, I'll make sure I get my dose for breakfast (microwave, then gently toasted to regain that crispy crust), but usually end up eating half of it before the next morning.

I have been intending to put this photo up for ages. This was taken somewhere during the rainy season this year. That's more than a couple of months ago. Anyway, this is the longkang view from my bedroom. The tree with bright orange leaves just stood out so beautifully. My camera could not catch the full beauty of this scene. About a week later, the leaves fell and fresh bright green leaves sprouted.. absolutely lovely. Fall and Spring in Bedok Reservoir. (=

Please click for enlargement. I wanted to put this up 6 months ago, after my Penang trip. I caught this sleazy Classifieds page off the local newspapers.

No comments: