Monday, September 26, 2005

My Hostel

This is how my the new K ent R idge Hall looks like. This is actually a photo of S heares Hall -- that's what my block toilet overlooks, but the two halls look the same anyway. Rather condo-like right? Nice.. :)



The corridor on my level..


I just realised I shouldn't put this photo up. It completely reveals where I live, but at the point that I am writing this, I am having my period and feeling both irrational and insensitive to logic.


This is how my cosy room looks like. I love the blue board. My rubbish bin is a big good-quality paper bag with a yellow plastic bag in it.



What I wear to bed (I had not got my blanket yet, so this was the best I could do when I went to sleep):
Posted by Picasa

Finally, the life of my room.. :)
I was absolutely ecstatic when I had guestS in my new weekday home! It was a great house-warming with 6 of us cramped in my room.

No comments: