Wednesday, November 29, 2006

A Happy Entry Finally!

The BF has gone overseas.. literally.. he took a boat, crossed over the sea, and is now in Batam rara-ing with the church camp that I would have loved to be part of but can't because of my university exams.

But I have a date tomorrow night! Scandalous.. muahahhaa...

I'm going to watch a play tomorrow evening, "Secret Bridesmaids' Business", a play to fulfil my Theatre Studies module exam requirement, and frankly, a break from studying. 2nd year studying doesn't seem all that fun anymore.

My date.. is a girl friend! Yey! I have not watched a show with a female companion (besides Mum and Sis) for eons because I watch all my shows with the BF. I'm really excited. I'm sorry if you don't feel the same euphoria I'm experiencing now... Hahaha.. I'm jubilant!

I'm really excited.. We're going to catch dinner too. =)))))
We had a really high-frequency girly nice conversation in the middle of my dreary night of studying. It really cheered me up. Had been feeling melancholic today.

The thing about girl friends is that there are so little expectations (compared to BFs) between us. And there's a certain craziness that comes about from being in an all-girl environment.

Yey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D

I feel jumpy...

No comments: