Thursday, November 30, 2006

Lea Salonga Gets Married

As some of you may know, Lea Salonga (from the Miss Saigon fame) is my most worshipped vocal goddess. She recently got married and had a baby.

I love this one. The vocal recording has been integrated with the video taken from her wedding.




I always tear when I watch this (about 10 times). I think it's the strategic way the violin is arranged into this piece along with Rob Chien (her husband) crying as she walks down the aisle. I have a penchant for crying men.. ;p

Let me know if you like it too. I have always wondered whether I have an acquired taste, or Lea Salonga is plain international.

2 comments:

ginunngagap said...

Tis' I! Go figure.

COULDN'T STUDY TODAY. MIND ALL OVER THE UNIVERSE.

DIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.........

iFred said...

i love lea salonga! she's simply awesome.. i think the world loves her not just asia or america.