Saturday, September 27, 2003

Waste-Of-Time Quizzes



What Would You Go to Jail For? (Many outcomes)
kidnap
You're goin' down! FOR KIDNAPPING!

brought to you by Quizilla

I think it's because I put down children as my favourite thing...
I've told Ly before that I feel like stealing one of the kids from church and runaway to some kampong and bring up the kid as my own...


What Kind of Girlfriend Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla
You're Perfect ^^
-Perfect- You're the perfect girlfriend. Which
means you're rare or that you cheated :P You're
the kind of chick that can hang out with your
boyfriend's friends and be silly. You don't
care about presents or about going to fancy
placed. Hell, just hang out. You're just happy
being around your boyfriend.



Well, that's for Ly to judge... So Ly, what do you think? Do I make it?

No comments: